PNE AG finalised share buy-back
As the total number of shares for which the offer has been accepted is above the Targeted Repur¬chase, the Final Purchase Price according to section 3.4 of the Offering Document equals the lowest price (within the purchase price range of EUR 2.25 up to EUR 2.74) in relation to the ac¬ceptance declarations at which the company is able to acquire the Targeted Repurchase of 2,190,000 shares. The Final Purchase Price calculated by the Company on this basis at the end of the acceptance period amounts to EUR 2.65 per share. Hence follows an allotment rate of 88,1281 percent for the offered shares of shareholders who accepted the offer at a Stakeholder Purchase Price equal to the Final Purchase Price or below or at the Final Purchase Price.
The settlement of the offer is expected to take place on 14 December 2018.
PNE AG. Press release - PNE AG finalised share buy-back. URL: https://www.pne-ag.com/en/newsroom/news/article/pne-ag-finalised-share-buy-back/. [Date Accessed: 05/12/2018].
PNE WIND AG. Newsroom > Images. https://www.pnewind.com/en/newsroom/images/. [Date Accessed: 28/03/2018].
- Operational management for wind farms in France, Sweden and Poland
- Special focus also on foreign markets in the future
- Total aggregate output of euro 85.6 million (prior year: euro 38.2 million)
- Operating profit (EBIT) tripled to euro 12.9 million (prior year: euro 4.1 million)
- Forecast for the entire year confirmed
- System for the Kührstedt-Alfstedt wind farm in Lower Saxony goes into operation
- Pioneering work in the development of technical solutions
- Continuity in the Board of Management ensured
- New strategic orientation continued