PNE AG finalised share buy-back
As the total number of shares for which the offer has been accepted is above the Targeted Repur¬chase, the Final Purchase Price according to section 3.4 of the Offering Document equals the lowest price (within the purchase price range of EUR 2.25 up to EUR 2.74) in relation to the ac¬ceptance declarations at which the company is able to acquire the Targeted Repurchase of 2,190,000 shares. The Final Purchase Price calculated by the Company on this basis at the end of the acceptance period amounts to EUR 2.65 per share. Hence follows an allotment rate of 88,1281 percent for the offered shares of shareholders who accepted the offer at a Stakeholder Purchase Price equal to the Final Purchase Price or below or at the Final Purchase Price.
The settlement of the offer is expected to take place on 14 December 2018.
PNE AG. Press release - PNE AG finalised share buy-back. URL: https://www.pne-ag.com/en/newsroom/news/article/pne-ag-finalised-share-buy-back/. [Date Accessed: 05/12/2018].
PNE WIND AG. Newsroom > Images. https://www.pnewind.com/en/newsroom/images/. [Date Accessed: 28/03/2018].
- Fourth wind farm developed for Ørsted in the North Sea with 450 MW capacity commissioned
- PNE created the basis for approval and remained active as a service provider
- Plans for 27 wind power turbines with a nominal capacity of 113 MW
- The PNE Group is a service provider in the field of building and operations management
- "Jasna" wind farm with 132 MW will be one of the largest Polish onshore wind farms
- Sold to Stadtwerke München
- PNE acts as a service provider in the construction and operation phases
- Wind farm “Burleigh“ sold to Burke Wind, LLC
- International business continues to grow