- 20 SWT-6.0-154 Direct Drive wind turbines to be supplied at Formosa 1 Phase 2
- 15-year full service agreement included, Installation of the turbines to start in 2019
- Ongoing localization in the framework of MoUs with local partners
- It marks the largest-ever offshore project in the history of Siemens Gamesa, the world leader in the segment
- The company will install its SG 8.0-167 DD turbines with power boost functionality at the Hornsea Project Two offshore facility located 89 km off the east coast of England
- French State authorized the switch of technology for 500 MW Saint Brieuc project
- With Dieppe/Le Tréport and Yeu/Noirmoutier offshore projects as well as floating Provence Grand large project, Siemens Gamesa will supply nearly 1.524 GW in France
- The company will install 62 direct-drive platform off Bretagne coast for a total of 189 Siemens Gamesa 8 MW direct drive platform in France
- GE to provide a total of 190 turbines for English Farms and Upland Prairie wind farms
- Will power the equivalent of 180,000 homes in Iowa
- Includes over 50 of GE’s brand-new 2.5-127 wind turbines with best-in-class capacity factor
Vestas has received a 31 MW order for the supply and installation of nine V117-3.45 MW turbines for an undisclosed project in Italy.
Eolica San Lupo Srl, a subsidiary company of long-term customer German-based BayWa AG, has placed an order for the San Lupo wind park. The project is located in the province of Benevento in southwestern Italy and was awarded at Italy’s last energy auction.